Remote Desktop Assistant is a small application used to manage all your Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections. Also, it provides connectivity monitoring and sends Wake-On-LAN magic packets.
Features of Yarovy Remote Desktop Assistant
- Creates a list of remote computers,
- Performs ping and port monitoring,
- Retrieves MAC addresses of LAN computers and sends magic packets,
- Manages Remote Desktop Connections.
- Remote Desktop Assistant is a wrapper for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections. It creates RDP configuration files and utilizes the MSTSC.exe program. Also, the program combines the features of a ping and port monitor and a Wake-On-LAN magic packet sender.
- Remote Desktop Assistant includes additional tools
- Wake-On-LAN Listener,
- Remote Desktop Connection Listen Port,
- Shutdown utility.
Yarovy Remote Desktop Assistant 1.2.610 What New
- added connection SSH support,
- alphabetical sorting,
- rag and drop list items.