Overview WordWeb Pro
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web references, for example Wikipedia. The hotkey can be customized, or you can use a keyboard shortcut if you prefer. If you are editing a document you can select a synonym and replace the look-up word. WordWeb has the option to highlight widely used synonyms, great for helping you write clear easy-to-understand English. Look up using Ctrl+Right click on a word in almost any program.
What New WordWeb Pro 10.30
- New words, senses and updates
- Fixed error message when doing long partially-complete pattern search
- Fixed occasional error when using from linked programs (e.g. Crossword Compiler)
- Fixed match (non-gray) status of WordWeb tab when changing word in another tab
- Improved multi-DPI support for look up in non-store native Windows programs