tvQuickActions is a button/key mapper developed specially for TV devices. Supports Android TV, Google TV and AOSP on most devices.
One of main unique features allows you to assign up to 5 actions to the button of your remote and add a lot of useful functions to your device.
* Mouse toggle on any remote
* Recent apps on any device
* Sleep Timer
* Screen recording
* Night mode (screen dimming)
* Bluetooth manager
* Media control panel
* Quick change TV input
* Autoframerate feature for Amlogic devices based on Android 9-10
* Support remapping Netflix button on Xiaomi and TiVo Stream 4K devices
So it looks like the most interesting mapper for TV devices. Even if you don’t have a button you don’t need, there is a button that is rarely used. And with a double click, you can perform its usual action.
You can also choose from different actions:
* Open app or app’s activity
* Open power dialog
* Go home
* Open recents
* Go to previous app
* Open the Voice Assistant (both voice or keyboard interaction)
* Toggle WiFi
* Toggle Bluetooth
* Toggle Play/pause media
* Fast forward/rewind
* Next/previous track
* Open media control panel (with play, pause, stop, next/previous track)
* Take a screenshot (Android 9.0+)
* Open a URL
* Open settings
App uses AccessibilityService API for remap and AFR functions.
Some actions may not work on your device. It depends on many factors such as your firmware, Android version etc. Please notify the developer if something go wrong and refrain from giving the app a poor rating since the issue is often out of the developer’s control.