R-Drive Image adalah aplikasi utilitas yang membantu untuk melakukan cadangan sistem operasi yang sudah di install di perangkat desktop sobat. Berbagai sistem operasi yang bisa sobat cadangkan dapat dilakukan termasuk sistem operasi windows yang sering di gunakan. Hasil cadangan bisa di simpan perangkat flashdisk hardisk extrenal.
R-Drive Image is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
Features of R-Drive Image:
- A simple wizard interface
- On-the-fly actions
- Image files compression
- Removable media support
- Startup version
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in the startup version
- Network support in the startup version
- Extended List of the supported devices in the startup version
- An image file can be connected as a read-only virtual disk
- Individual files and folders restoration
- Image files splitting
- Image Protection
- New partition creation
- Partition replacement
- Disk to Disk copy
- Image files verification
- Script creation for frequent or unattended actions
- Action Report
- Support for the ReFS file system
- Full support for the GPT
R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7005 What New :
- A new, completely redesigned wizard interface with improved graphical controls, drag and drop object manipulations, and visual source and target binding.
- A partition manager that allows the user to delete, wipe, create, and re-size partitions and logical disks.
- Image creation from individual files, not only from disk objects.
- Advanced and versatile logs accessible directly from the user interface.
- Advanced file filtering to make search for files and marking them easier. File filters can be created directly on a R-Drive Image panel or set/edited manually (Batch mode).
- Support for rotation schemes (a further development of backup sets). A rotation scheme is a set of files (usually a file for a full image of an object and a number of its incremental/differential backups) which R-Drive Image treats as one unit. Rotation schemes are used to flexibly control the parameters of complex backup tasks. R-Drive Image supports predefined and custom rotation schemes. Custom rotation schemes are available in the Corporate, Technician, and Commercial licenses.
- Support for the VMDK file type, a popular virtual machine disk format (only in Corporate, Technician, and Commercial Licenses).