PanoramaStudio Pro aplikasi yang berguna untuk membuat foto panorama dengan mudah dengan cara mengumpulkan berbagai foto dan mengklik fitur yang ada sehingga langsung jadi panorama dengan mudah dan idak perlu menggunakan kamera khusus.
Feature of PanoramaStudio Pro :
- • Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
- • Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
- • Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- • Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- • Automatic exposure correction
- • Panoramas can be connected to virtual tours in Java and Flash using hotspots
- • Filters for additional image editing Output
- • Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
- • Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- • Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
- • A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
- • An adaptive blending method
- • A new exposure correction
- • The camera database was again extended by another 200 new cameras and detects now automatically already about 1200 digital compact and SLR cameras
- • Enhanced RAW import
- • Many details improved…
New in version PanoramaStudio Pro 3.6 Pro :
- Image detection and alignment in the multi-row mode has been further optimized significantly.
In previously difficult cases, this often leads to visibly better image alignment results.
- The configuration dialog for the export of interactive panoramas has been simplified and is now more clearly arranged.
- The included new version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer:
- Has been optimized for current browsers.
- Provides further improved performance. Among other things, a smoother display is achieved through optimized caching of the image data.
- Interactive panoramas now use the entire extended screen when viewed on displays with a notch or round corners.
- On iOS devices, in landscape mode the full screen can be used.
- Frequently requested, the user interface now offers an optional dark mode – new on Windows, improved on Mac.
- The performance of the “Create projection” function has been substantially improved.
- The blending in the zenith/nadir area for 360×180° panoramas could be improved even further.
- More than 50 new cameras have been added to the updated RAW import – to a total of more than 1180.
- Another 60 cameras were added to the camera database, for a total of 2688.
- In addition, there are numerous other small improvements – such as the option to specify a fixed aspect ratio in the Render step or the exclusion of control points in masked areas …
- … furthermore minor bug fixes and optimizations.