At the core of nTopology lies our implicit modeling engine. In implicit modeling, every solid body is described by a single mathematical equation. nTopology’s unbreakable geometry engine enables lightning-fast design iterations and eliminates design bottlenecks in advanced product development.
Take Complete Control of Your Design WorkflowsThere are no “black boxes”. nTopology gives you complete control over every aspect of your generative workflows, optimization processes, and their outputs.Create reusable workflows that are tailored to the unique requirements of your application. Control designs at every point in space using simulation results, test data, engineering formulas, and Field-Driven Design.
Features of nTopology
- Design Processes.
Not Just Parts.
Realize ROI beyond part performance. No one knows your process and your industry like you.
nTopology was built from the ground up to enable you to create custom applications that address your specific needs and transform the way you develop innovative products.
- Make Changes in Real-Time with GPU Acceleration
With GPU acceleration, complex modeling operations that take minutes in other software become instantaneous in nTopology.
Enjoy real-time feedback and 10x to 100x performance increase with nTopology’s patent-pending hardware acceleration technology, saving days of design time.
nTopology 3.40 What New :
- We improved the speed and released new versions of the periodic Cell Map blocks:
- Rectangular Cell Map
- Cylindrical Cell Map
- Spherical Cell map
- We fixed an issue where the Production overloads of the Walled TPMS Unit Cell and Walled TPMS Unit Cell with Offset blocks are added to the notebook instead of the Beta overloads when selecting them from Beta->Lattices – Unit Cells in the ribbon.
- We fixed an issue where optional inputs with invalid values were erased when the block input was re-selected.
- We fixed an issue where downward arrows show incorrectly above the type icons for the inputs of certain list blocks.
- We fixed an issue where a white line lingers in the notebook when opening the search-in-place Add Block launcher and selecting somewhere else.
- We fixed an issue where the information panel doesn’t close upon viewport selection after dragging certain properties into the notebook.
- We fixed an issue where certain Any type inputs weren’t being carried over when using copy and paste.
- We fixed an issue with the Displacement Restraint block. When this block had a combination of a non-zero or empty displacement input and a user-defined frame, it led to erroneous stress and strain results in a Static Analysis.