Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
- Our House
- macOS; AU, VST3, VSTi
Native Instruments Massive X 1.4.1 What New :
- MASSIVE X is available as AAX, AU, VST and VST3 Plug-ins in this version.
- MASSIVE X requires an Intel processor with AVX or an Apple Silicon processor.
- On Apple Silicon machines, Rosetta 2 must be installed in order to install and use MASSIVE X.
- The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
- FIXED Reduced the aliasing of the SVF filter in LP4 mode when using feedback
- FIXED Browser icons displayed incorrectly
- FIXED Intermittent crashes in Logic
- KNOWN ISSUE VST3 crashes in Reaper on macOS during scan (but still passes validation)
- KNOWN ISSUE Host automation parameter names are fixed to “Macro” in Logic and GarageBand on Apple Silicon computers
- KNOWN ISSUE Intermittent crashes when used with Mainstage