SurCode for Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 encoder for Adobe’s Premiere Pro CC is tightly integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud. The SurCode for Dolby Digital encoder is available as a Trial Version on request. Now, both MPEG-2 and H.264 video, with AC-3 or E-AC-3 surround, or stereo audio, can be encoded and multiplexed simultaneously within Adobe’s latest release of its flagship content creation package. SurCode for Dolby Digital plus is the only Dolby-encoding solutions for the Adobe platfom.
Features of Minnetonka SurCode Dolby Digital :
- Tightly integrated into Adobe’s products
- Only Dolby encoding solution for the Adobe platform
- Fully certified & licensed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encodes 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo into a Dolby Digital (AC-3) or Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) file
- Accepts up to six audio channels as input
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Activation: Web-based, instant product authorization