In the firmware of the network adapter chip, every network adapter has a unique MAC address embedded by the manufacturer. Sometimes you may need to find out or change the MAC address of the network adapter especially if it is used for Internet access authentication.
Some users, for security reasons, opt to hide their MAC address. With our program, you can now easily spoof the MAC address. With a few clicks, users will be able to change their MAC addresses. During this operation, it is possible to select a different manufacturer or generate a completely random MAC address.
Lizardsystems Change Mac Address Features
- Showing the MAC address of your network adapter
- Showing the manufacturer of you network adapter
- Replacing the MAC address with any other address
- Generating a completely random MAC address
- Setting a MAC address of another manufacturer
- Setting a MAC address without changing the manufacturer
- Automatically activating the new MAC address after the change
- And all that in just a couple of mouse clicks!
Lizardsystems Change Mac Address v22.05 What New :
- Updated: Slovenian language.
- Updated: Number of network card vendors is increased to 45852.