Hex Editor allows you to set colors of almost every editor window’s element. Select an element in a list and then select a color using color picker control. You can also set the color to “automatic”. The sample window layout below immediately reflects changes you make. Pressing Apply button also immediately applies your current coloring scheme to all opened editor windows.
HexEdit can be successfully used for:
- editing binary files of any size at highest speed
- searching and replacing your data in a binary file
- writing your microcode programs
- researching the functionality of any executable file
- streamlining your work using Undo/Redo and other features
- HexEdit can be successfully used by:
- software developers
- private users
- university students
Hex Editor Neo v6.54.03.7295 Version 6.54
- Crash on startup on some computers
- Application could crash on some installations of Windows 7.
- Periodic long application startup time
- The issue that sometimes caused long application startup times has been fixed.
- Crash during structure binding
- Hex Editor Neo could crash during binding of a specific structure definition.
- Incorrect exporting of Motorola S37 format
- Hex Editor Neo sometimes produced invalid data when exporting to Motorola S37 binary format.
- Inconsistent behavior when opening duplicate files
- Application could display incorrect error messages when user tried to open duplicate documents.
- Crash on startup
- Application could crash on startup on some computers.
- Invalid PNG structure definition sample
- A bug in png.h has been fixed that incorrectly checked for a valid PNG file signature.