Google Drive (Google Backup and Sync) lets you access your stuff on every computer and mobile device. Using Google Drive is a great way to store your files safely in secure data centers, where your files won’t go missing. Even if your computer, phone or tablet break, the files you store in Google Drive are safe.
Features Google Drive
- Create, analyze and build stuff with more Google apps
- Open and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on your phone or tablet.
- Quickly create, access and organize notes, lists and photos with Google Keep.
- Run a survey, or quickly create a team roster with a simple online form. Then check out the results, neatly organized in a spreadsheet.
- Add some color to your documents, presentations and websites with easy to create charts and diagrams.
- Develop scripts to enhance your favorite apps like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Calendar and Gmail.
- Bust your data out of its silo! Combine it with other data on the web. Collaborate, visualize and share.
- Store files up to 15 GB in Drive. Stuff you create with Drive apps don’t use storage.
- Emails and attachments in Gmail use your storage.
- Pictures you keep in Google+ photos smaller than 2048 pixels are free.
Google Drive App 126.96.36.199 What New
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements