What’s New in CorelCAD 2021?
Drawing Compare Palette
Compare two files with highlighted colors to track changes, show multiple options within a project, and define before and after points within your workflow.
Enhanced Pattern Command
Duplicate objects and patterns along a path in the same perspective with new associativity in the Pattern command, now you can replicate objects and patterns along a linear or circular path.
Convert Dynamic Blocks to Custom Blocks
Save changes to dynamic block definitions by converting them to custom blocks, providing more control and editing abilities in your files.
Redesigned Print Dialog*
Enjoy a streamlined printing process bringing multiple options to one location, providing additional display options and more control.
Enhanced PDF Output
Adjust the file size and image quality to fit your needs, with the enhanced ability to set the quality of raster and vector images when exporting your work to PDFs.
- Microsoft Windows 10* or 8.1, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates
- Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD® Athlon™ x2 Dual-Core processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 (Full HD) recommended)