3ds Max 2022 is a powerful 3D modeling and animation solution used by game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers to create massive worlds, stunning scenes, and engaging virtual reality (VR) experiences.
Facilities and software features in Autodesk 3ds Max:
- Material design a variety of models, shapes, materials and high complexity and detail
- Have different effects in terms of animating
- Having a complete and professional modeling tools
- Ability to import the output of various animation software and computer design and engineering
- Support for multiple extensions to apply visual effects
- Create the light source in the desired location and thus the formation of the shadow object
- Ability to model designed for professional video
- Intelligent software to recognize the beginning and end of the animation
- Recognize the body’s response to the action taken on it
- The latest rendering of the project in order to improve the speed and quality
- Ability to use programming language Python in project development
3DS Max 2023.2 What’s New :
- Array Modifier. The parametric Array modifier lets you create arrays using multiple Distribution methods. Its expansive toolset includes transformation and randomization controls, and parameters to adjust material IDs and UV data.With an expansive toolset and a location in the stack, the Array modifier provides additional flexibility not found in the Array command. Most importantly, this modifier is parametric, giving you the ability to adjust parameters after an array has been created.
- Array Modifier Distribution Method: Grid. The Grid Distribution Method creates a uniform set of clones in a 1D, 2D, or 3D grid pattern. The following example uses the Grid Distribution method to create a set of chairs. See Create a set of chairs using the Array Modifier for a detailed workflow example.
- Array Modifier Distribution Method: Radial. The Array modifier’s Radial Distribution method creates clones in a circular pattern aligned to the X, Y, or Z axis, with parameters to control rows and rings. The following example uses the Radial Distribution method to create a tower. See Create a brick tower using the Array Modifier for a detailed workflow example.
- Array Modifier Distribution Method: Spline. The Spline Distribution method creates clones along a target spline in your scene and provides controls to project your array onto a reference surface in your scene. The following example uses the Spline Distribution method to create a chain. See Create a chain using the Array Modifier for a detailed workflow example.
- Array Modifier Distribution Method: Surface. The Array modifier’s Surface Distribution method creates clones using all or selected sub-objects of a target mesh, including vertices, edge centers, or face centers. The following example uses the Edge Center layout method to create stitches on a surface. See Create stitches on a surface using the Array Modifier for a detailed workflow example.
- Track View updates. Thanks to customer feedback, this update contains user-requested status changes to the Track View tool to simplify and improve animator quality of life, helping animators to focus only on their work.
- Editable Poly Retriangulation. An enhanced retriangulation algorithm now produces improved results when creating new faces, moving vertices, or using Retriangulate on an Editable Poly object. See Editable Poly (PolygonElement).
- Chamfer updates. When performing a chamfer operation with the Chamfer modifier or an Editable Poly object, the Limit Effect output has been updated to prevent self intersections in chamfered surfaces. See Chamfer Modifier Reference. Hard edges can appear on chamfer segments and cannot be corrected with the Smoothing parameter in the Chamfer modifier. The Chamfer modifier now generates improved surface normals when working with non-explicit normals, solving this problem.
- More Info : help.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/2023
Autodesk 3DS MAX 2023 System Requirements :
- OS:Microsoft® Windows 10 Professional / Windows 11
- CPU:64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
- Memory:4 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- Space:9 GB of free disk space for install or more
- Name: Autodesk 3DS MAX v2023.2.2
- Version: 2023.2.2
- Filesize: 7.2 GB
- Posted by:
- Posted on:
- Category: Graphic Design, SoftwareGraphic Design, Software
- System: Windows 10 or higher (x64)
- License: -
- Developer: Autodesk
- Views: 130 views
!!! Please Like AD Sponsored for Support HaramainSoftware !!!