Pratinjau Aplikasi yang Terinstal dan Hapus File Layanan untuk Menyelesaikan Penghapusan Instalasi.
Main Gained Value – Speed up Your Mac by:
- deleting apps’ files taking performance resources
- deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
- managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
- removing unneeded System Extensions
- removing login items and disabling startup programs
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers) – files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
- Scan the system and preview installed applications
- Remove all types of service files
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
- Reset application to a first-launch state
- Preview launch agents and system daemons
- Preview login items
- Disable launch agents and login items
- •ind and preview installed System Extensions
- Remove System Extensions
- Easy-to-use shortcuts
- Any file or app quick preview
- Specific app-associated file formats preview
- In-app help assistance
- Show unused applications
- Skip list option
How to Uninstall an application using App Cleaner:
- Launch App Cleaner.
- Scan all applications for service files.
- Choose unneeded application (left view). In-app purchase required.
- Select all its’ service files on right view.
- Click Remove.
- If some apps were not removed, due to access rights, switch to Finder and move them manually to Trash*.
*Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
PRO mode required to:
- Remove executable part of applications
- Remove system extensions
- Disable ads