FineReader PDF for Mac reduces inefficiencies resulting from inaccessible, non-searchable documents, information, and workflows that involve a mix of paper and digital documents. With all new UI and OCR technology, FineReader PDF for Mac helps to quickly and reliably extract content within documents with unmatched accuracy and simplify daily work with documents.
Feature of ABBYY FineReader PDF :
- • Extract, reuse, and edit content of PDFs, paper documents, and their scanned images by converting them to editable formats such as DOCX, XLSX, RTF, ODT, and others.
- • Digitize the documents into PDFs to work with, archive, or share
- • searchable PDFs for easy retrieval,
- • industry-standard PDF/A for reliable long-term archiving,
- • PDF/UA to ensure accessibility.
- • Protect documents digitized into PDFs with passwords.
- • Manage document conversion: choose between Quick conversion scenarios to get the task done in a few clicks, or Advanced conversion to control all details of the process.
- • Digitize without a scanner: capture the documents with iPhone® or iPad® directly to FineReader PDF with Continuity Camera, or transfer images taken earlier to convert them.
- • Preview, read, and print your PDF documents with a built-in PDF Viewer.
- • Supports Apple M1 processor (via Rosetta 2).