AI-driven creative image editor. A creative image editor to bring your ideas to life. Have you ever wanted to achieve more with your images? Innovative image editor powered by AI technologies of the future that simplifies complex editing routines and enables creators to bring their boldest ideas to life. And enjoy it.
Luminar Neo adalah editor gambar masa depan bertenaga AI inovatif yang menyederhanakan rutinitas pengeditan yang kompleks dan memungkinkan pembuat konten untuk mewujudkan ide terliar mereka.
Lu |\/| I N4R___NE O Features:
- Get fast and flexible editing with our brand new core and layer workflow
- The new engine that we have created for Luminar Neo is based on all the best solutions from our combined and developed experience for maximum performance and creativity, and which is designed to achieve complex creative results.
- Adjust the light in your photo to creatively control the lighting in your scene
- You can control the image exposure based on the distance of the lens to the target to independently adjust the exposure of the background and foreground
- Automatically remove spots on images caused by dust and dirt on the lens and sensor
- Remove unwanted power lines from the sky
- Edit your cityscapes
- Experiment with endless creative possibilities by easily combining two or more images in a frame.
Lu |\/| I N4R___NE O 1.0.6 What New :
- Update is here, bringing you the long-anticipated Portrait Background Removal feature. Now you can select a human in your photo and automatically remove the background behind them — no tedious editing required. Achieve precise selections, enjoy a smart refinement brush, and save the portrait as a separate PNG file to use as you please. You can find this feature within the Masking options. It’s time to spark your creativity!
- Additionally, there are lots of improvements for your Layers workflow. Enjoy support for raw files. On added Layers, use Fit, Fill, and Stretch in Image mapping and retain the desired proportions. Reorder Layers as you wish. Double-click the slider button to reset the Layer opacity to the default setting. Export PNG, TIFF, and JPEG2000 files with saved transparency (only when using Luminar Neo as a standalone app).
- Plus, enjoy lots of small tweaks that make the interface even more pleasant: collapsing groups in Tools, updated Crop AI tools, and small changes to the Erase button.
To top it all off, we’ve caught more than 20 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. The Skylum team is still working for you from a war zone. We hope you love this update and create fantastic images thanks to these improvements.